1. The detective is supaaa smooth and figures everything out while listening to opera
2. Seeing William Dafoe in drag
3. The brothers are in sync like telepathic ninjas
4. The brothers walk into an underground gun shed like its a candy store
5. On killing the mafioso "We're sorta like 7-11. We're not always doing business, but we're always open."
6. Finding out who "El Duque" is
7. No matter how many people they kill they do it more religiously than the pope
8. You love them because they are doing what everyone else wants to do: kill the bad guys.
Anyway back to fashion . . . . .
This post is really late because I was a lazy tuchus about getting the pictures together. My husband and I headed to Taste of Dahntahn . .. which is Pittsburghese for Taste of Downtown, to check out the Maniac Magazine launch party for their Dec/Jan issue where our business LaVida Massage advertised. We were so excited to see the issue in print!
|Courtesy of Robert Hester Entertainment|
|Checkin out our ad :-) in all its glory|
|Gorgeous mural in the background|
|Backseat Bingo: Candy Cane in a Glass|
Clique vodka with creme de cacao, peppermint schnapps, and cream
mmmm mmmmm gooood!
|Feelin swooshy in my swooshy full skirt|