Thursday, June 20, 2013

Travel Diaries: NYC for Ta's 60th

For better or worse I feel like I'm on the road more than I am at home. I am so lucky I get to travel as much as I do but is it terrible of me to say that sometime all I really want to do is sleep in my king size bed, 1000 thread count sheets, and lush down comforter?

Back in May I went to visit my father in NYC to celebrate his 60th birthday. It was really special because most of my many family members traveled to New York for it! I love my Krazy Kamensky family!! 

Friday:

Starting the weekend off right :)

The best cupcakes I have EVER tasted from House of Cupcakes


Saturday Night:


Getting all up in my lovers bidness while waiting online at Output
Him: Sweater: H&M, Tee: Saks Fifth Ave, Jeans: Seven For All Mankind
Jacket: Wetseal, Shirt: Victoria's Secret, Leggings: American Eagle
XOXO NYC SKYLINE

My soul sister Rivkah
Sunday: 

Gorgeous 20's inspired head pieces by Dora Marra
Rivkah: Shirt: Target, Jeans: American Eagle, Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: Dara Ettinger
Me: Jacket: H&M, Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Wetseal


Family Brunch Time!
(Dress: Target, Belt: trade w/ sister)

Party time with my father and my youngest sister




Silly ladies in blue

My beautiful sister and my nephew

Bottle time

The bros

All my sisters and my aunt.
Notice they are all sporting Hot Passion by Covergirl provided by yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment