Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Recuperating and Getting Ready to Roll Out Again

Sooooo me and Gavs got back from California this week and I'm getting over my cold from Cali's cold front that showed up when our plane landed. Our trip was all work and no play although there was one exception that HAS to be made in Anaheim. I'll give you a hint  . . . . it starts D and ends with isneyland :). I will be posting pictures soon. Time to start packing for our next trip :).

Sadly there will be no Thanksgiving meal for me just sushi - which in my opinion is way better :). We are saving our appetites for our trip to the Dominican Republic early Friday morning.

Some quick pix of todays outfit.

When I slipped on this suede skirt - i instantly thought i HAVE to wear my diva hat and huge earrings with this.

Posing :)
 Shirt: F21, Skirt: Thrifted, Belt: F21, Earrings: Aldo, Necklace: Mikimoto, Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment