Sunday, March 11, 2012

O Mr. Sun Thanks for Shining Down on Me

Pittsburgh, along with the rest of the world, is getting hit with a delicious sneak preview of Summer! Inspired by the beautiful weather I pulled out my new green pleated skirt (more info here) and set to styling it! I can't wait to come up with new ways to wear it like pairing it with my LaVida work shirt!

I recently purchased this rich mulberry lipstick by wet n' wild and so please bear with me until I get the hang of it. I think I am definitely going to wear it with a cat eye next time.

Shirt: Ann Taylor, Skirt: F21, Shoes: Jessica Simpson,
Shades: F21, Necklace: Avalon, Necklace: Marco Bicego






Details:





9 comments:

  1. Mmmmm love you in yellow...

    Rix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you my dear! i will scrounge around in my closet to see if i can find some more sunshine to please yyou :-)

      Delete
  2. Moussia, your outfit has the vintage touch that I love!!! Is it your style or you are just trying new things!?

    Have a lovely sunday,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!I love vintage! I search both vintage shops and chain stores for unique vintage/inspired items! you can't go wrong with vintage!

      Delete
  3. Your haircolor is amazing and it goes really well with the skirt and the top, great pictures :)

    http://ribboninpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute colors! You look fab
    xLauren

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty skirt <3 great spring outfit. and you have amazing hair both color and curls =)

    ReplyDelete