Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Outfit of the Moment: Teacher

            I get in the mood sometimes to take on a persona and dress accordingly. I'm not schizophrenic just the adult version of playing dress up :). Along with working on the advertising of our business I sometimes take on substitute teaching at my old high school, Yeshiva Girls School of Pittsburgh.

           This is my teacher /office admin persona. It's always a challenge because it has to be super appropriate so I added details like animal print tights and red lips to spice things up.

BIG NEWS!!

            On Thursday I will be attending my very first Steelers game! If you are from Pittsburgh, you will most probably stone me for this being my first. I will keep you posted on fashion and maybe if you are lucky, the score. 

 Painfully preppy :)

Cardi: F21, Shirt: Thrifted, Belt: Armani Exchange,
Skirt: Target, Tights: Hue, Shoes: Jones New York

It still works without the cardi!

No comments:

Post a Comment