Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Firecracker Holiday!

So far every year the way Gary and I celebrated the 4th of July has been different. Keepin it fresh!

Two years ago we had a backyard "BBQ" with lasagna, ice cream, and jello shots - because I hate meat. Last year we were in Cancun - not so patriotic there whoops!

This year I worked at LaVida for a partial day, did some shopping with a friend (post coming soon!) and headed to fireworks with my main man Gary! I am surprised we had energy to get drinks after with the heat but hey who doesn't have energy when it comes to delicious frozen alcoholic beverages :-)

Firecracker Holiday!

Shirt: Banana Republic (last seen here), Skirt: Japan, Belt: J. Crew, Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: H&M, Bracelet: ASOS





For some reason I just couldn't put my arm down?! lol


Feeling right at home with my fellow firecrackers!
The Painkiller - YuM!
Rum, Coconut, Pineapple Juice, Orang Juice, Topped with Nutmeg
Sooo good!
Wanna hang out more  . . . .
                                                                        Twitter
                                                                                          Facebook 
                                                                                                                   LookBook 
                                                                                                                                             Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! Frozen drink looks delicious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete