Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cool News! and Links al Mode

Cool News and Discoveries: 


I am going to Chicago to accompany my husband who is attending and presenting at the AACR annual conference! Any suggestions of places a tourist should visit? I'll check wikipedia and google but there is nothing like suggestions from YOU! :-)

I definitely suggest you check out an awesome facebook page called Humans of New York  (along with mine obviously). What Brandon Stanton, the author of HONY  does is walks around New York and captures moments of cooky, the crazy, the fashionable, the religious, the old, the young, and of course the unique characters of New York that make the city so special. Pittsburgh has one too (click here) but frankly it doesn't hold a candle to HONY :-(. 
Yay! I was just browsing the analytics on my site which shows me how people find me! I found out the Fashion Firecracker was featured on Independent Fashion Blogger’s Links a la Mode round-up! Make sure to check out these other awesome blogposts!






THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 21ST

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. What area are you going to? The Shedd Aquarium is amazing, and the river front on general had so many cool things to do! I have a lot of family in chicago so I've spent plenty of time there!! :) There are some great restaurants too if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am staying in the downtown area! Yes! Please recommend some places to eat (LOVE dairy but meat places end up being more elegant?!) The Shedd Aquarium sounds like a great day trip! Thanks for the recommendations!

      xo Moussia

      Delete