Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Grand Opening of LaVida Massage/Grecian Lady

So finally about three weeks later I get my act together to post about our Grand Opening of LaVida Massage of Shadyside. LOL took me long enough but here we are!

Gary, myself, and Gary's twin brother Michael and his wife Pam opened the LaVida Massage center back in January 2012 in Shadyside. LaVida Massage is a franchised massage center based out of Commerce Michigan. Our center is the first one in Pennsylvania! We waited until the end of March to hold the Grand Opening cause we wanted to wait until business was running more smoothly.  

The Grand Opening was held at our beautiful center on Centre Ave. We had a chair massages, tours of the facility, a raffle, and of course the ribbon cutting ceremony.

The lovely invitation we had designed for the event

Yummy and I mean YUMMY LaVida logoed treats from Sweet Tammy's Bakery


Evan (l) and Gary (r)
My gorgeous husband talking up Evan from corporate.
Nothing is wrong, my husband just always looks that serious lol. 

Gary chattin people up


Party attendees receiving chair massages by the talented Angel and Carol


All posey posey with Pam, sister-in law and co-owner


Booking a friend's appointment on our awesome online software.
You can book an appointment easily by clicking here

I didn't quite have time to take the best outfit photos so this will have to do :-/. I'll update this post with some better pictures of the belt/shoes/earrings. I have to admit though that the sandals, drapery goodness of the skirt, and my earrings definitley made me feel like a Grecian goddess. O the things clothes can make you feel. 


Top: LaVida Massage Webstore, Skirt: Jupe, Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Belt: BCBG







No comments:

Post a Comment