Monday, April 30, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Colorful Courage

Let me let you in on a secret.

For a firecracker I can get sorta kinda shy.

I'm not introverted with my friends but rarely will I be the one to walk up to a stranger and start a conversation. I just lack the courage to do something that brave. When I see other bloggers have various backdrops or locations for the photos I wonder how do they get the courage to take pictures of themselves/or get their picture taken in public?!

I did a little experimenting today, girded my loins, and dragged my younger brother to *gasp* a public place for him to take photos of me for this post. While I giggled and blushed as people biking past us stared we managed to get a good shot or two and I was not harmed. I deem today a success!

Outfit of the Day: Colorful Courage
Southside Works
Shirt: TJ Maxx, Skirt: Jupe (also pictured here), Shoes: Luxury Rebel, Bag: Vintage, Belt: UO, Bracelet: Thrifted, Shades: Amazon, Rings: Gifted/F21, Necklace: Marco Bicego,
Earrings: Boutique La Passeralle
Polish: Essie Fruit Sangria
1..2..3.. snobby bitch face






I came across this photo after I took today's photos and was surprised how without even knowing it I was inspired by this look

<via>

No comments:

Post a Comment