Monday, May 14, 2012

Maniac May/June Bloggers Preview

Tuesday May 1st I attended my first event all by myself where I introduced myself as a blogger. The event was for bloggers to preview the May/June American Dreams issue for Maniac Magazine featuring Tara Reid on the cover.

I got there pretty late :-( but still got a chance to meet a few other Pittsburgh bloggers and sip on a White Diamond vodka cocktail and snack on one of Lincoln Bakeries deeeelicious cupcakes - yummers! The event was held at Maniac Magazine's new office space. Very cool! I love the furniture that Shabby Maggie custom designed for their office, the furniture was redesigned and recovered - very eco chic! The office is situated in prime locatoin - only minutes away from the South Side, Station Square, and downtown -  where the hottest nightlife is in the 'Burgh. (I know this being a bonafide party girl myself)

I skimmed through the issue and was amazed at how beautiful the layout and fashion was! I have to of course give huge kudos to April Hubal who takes the photos and publishes the magazine!

Here is a sneak preview of the issue
Look out for it in Pittsburgh news stands near you


 I loved this guest peice by Kelsey who also runs a blog called  Fashion Ace  
 Kelsey's take on fashion is colorful and quirky and 
I feel like I have a backstage pass when she feature's photos from her shoots

Right on trend for the summer: statement necklaces, peplum, mini metallics, Aqua and Lilac shades

I love this look!




I LOOOOVE Smash! As the show progress I fell in Love with Megan Hilty's character Ivy. So beautiful and so flawed. Maker sure to read the Q&A they did on this Broadway Supa Star!

Keep up with Maniac:
http://www.maniacmagazine.com/
www.facebook.com/maniacmagazine
www.twitter.com/maniacmagazine

Photos from the event

Furniture by Shabby Maggie

White Diamond Vodka - Seriously the smoothest vodka you'll ever sip

Custom Organic Edible Facials by Esspa Kozmetika
Yummy cupcakes by Lincoln Bakery and sushi by Tamari

Chatting it up with Wadria
outfit pics here

Not shown: 
 Harmony Salon


 Photos courtesy of Robert Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment