Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Outfit of the Moment: Mother's Day Pinkness

All these pieces are oldies but goodies - although the look is new for you.

***I am interrupting this train of thought with
OMG! I AM GOING TO BE ON A PLANE TO JAPAN IN EXACTLY A WEEK FROM NOW! Sorry for the overuse of caps, but how the hell did time fly by so quickly? ***

I wore this look specifically on Mother's Day because it's so feminine. Gary took me out for breakfast in honor of my future awesomeness at motherhood (no I am not with child.) How sweet is he! (no that's not a question it's you nodding your heading agreeing with me :-)

I can't say these pictures were easy to take what with the rain and dying camera battery - does that gain brownie points in my favor?

What did you do in honor of Mother's Day? Did you wear something special or have something special planned? Hopefully the rain didn't ruin your day!


Blouse: H&M (last seen here), Skirt: Ebay/H&M, Shoes: thrifted/F21, Purse: Estate Sale
 Belt: Wetseal, Bracelet: Gifted, Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory




No comments:

Post a Comment