Thursday, May 3, 2012

Playful Pink Florals


How hot is this song You'll Find A Way? I love Santigold! She sounds like the American version of M.I.A. This song is years old but it still sounds fresh to my ears. 


Her new song Disparate Youth



Outfit of the Moment

This shirtdress is an oldie but a goodie. I thrifted it for $10 at Avalon, my favorite thrift shop in Pittsburgh, and instantly fell in love with the possibilites. I layer under it and over it, wear it out or in, winter and summer! What piece do you have in your closet that can be worn a million ways and is super comfy?

With a print this fun and cheap how could you not have this much fun?



Pretending to be timid and meek . . . . ha! yeah right!
Dress: Thrifted/ NY& Co., Tank: Target, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: SoleSociety
Belt: Wetseal, Necklace: H&M, Ring: Sister, Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Beauty: Nails: Revlon Minted, Borghese: Chrome

Attempting a jumping in the air shot
God taking all these pictures is sooo tiring! 

1 . 2. 3. kissy face

Ssshhh there is a firecracker in the house

So proud of my "muscles"
Ich I don't like that pictures take another one 

Details:

Sorry about the blurriness i think my camera needs a check up

Photos courtesy of YDK  . . . profile coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment